Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some paintings and a Graphite

This Pen & Ink w/Watercolor is called "Granny Sykes".  She is a "Low Country" Woman from the South.  I like to do people and have made a lot of "character" drawings and paintings.  Some people are very interesting subjects!!

I sold a painting similar to this one only the woman wanted a Gazebo in it.  She got her wish I put a Gazebo and a Victorian lady sitting on the side.  This painting is for sale.  "Picking Flowers at the Bridge".  It's an Acrylic painting.  If interested in this or any of the others contact me by e-mail or phone.
I call this painting "After the Wedding".   It is a watercolor.This painting "Samantha's Field" is one of my favorites.  It was done with only two colors; white and Sepia.  It was an unusal affect and I liked it.

Most of the works are for sale.  Some have sold but I always take pictures of my work that is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment