Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Post

I found out today, while following instructions from (People who know) that I can actually put a link on this blog.  I don't know anything or where to go for info I just do the best I can.  Well, it seems I now have a link.  And, I hope I can put others on in this manner.  It took a lot of back and forth with those that know-- but finally I think I"ve got it!!  So if you look over on the right hand side and just click on Picasa Albums you should come up with my page that I've been working on.  Apparently that is a "Link".  so we will proceed from here.  Actually, I'm thrilled with this little slide show that showed up somehow.  I must have done something right?  Feel free to add a comment.  I'm now listed on a few "Blogger Sites" so I hope I get some comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment