Monday, September 27, 2010

Zack is finished

Well, I finally finished Zacharia.  What a chore.  We will (all the artists that participated) be taking all our paintings over to the VAC on Wed. nite.  There should be about 46 pieces of Artwork.  We will have a Wine & Cheese get together and have our pictures taken with our Art for the program.  It gives us a chance to see the other Artist's work before the Grand opening on Oct. 16th when they will all be unvieled for the public and up for bids!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Lee! As an old and dear friend you're talent has only grown in the years since we first met. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    You have done a wonderful job on Zacharia. I love how you handled the folds in the fabric. Best of luck with the VAC auction. I hope it goes well. Wish I could be there. Keep me posted. Again, great job! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete