Saturday, October 29, 2016

Posting After Quite a While

It has been  almost forever since I have posted anything.  To be honest I don't even know if I will be able to get a picture up on the screen because I actually cannot remember how to do it.  I'm hoping that it will come back to me as I move along.  So many things have happened in the years I've been off but I won't go in to that now.  Just suffice it to say that this year they are planning to do a Fine Arts Festival at the Visual Art Center in Punta Gorda and I am participating.  I will try to put up one of my paintings for you to see.  I chose to do A Pen & Ink /watercolor illustration of some Dicken's characters.  The Theme is the "Victorian Era".

It seems to have worked.  I'm sorry but when you frame --since I'm not a photographer I will always get the glare on there from the glass or plexiglass.  But at least you can get the idea.  I see the have a lot of new things now.  Maybe I'll revamp this old blog and star writing again.  TTYL, Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment